Monday, July 11, 2011

Off To Paris!



Yes, I'm off to Paris for a couple of days! One of the perks of living in Holland: Paris is only a 5 hour drive away :)

This'll be my third time going, but the first time with my boyfriend and I'm looking forward to doing all the cheesy romantic stuff ;) And since it's France, I felt like I needed to pack stylish things. Which aren't necessarily my most convenient clothes, but I've packed some of those as well. I'll probably wear only 10% of what's actually in my bag...

I'll be back Thursday night, so we're not gone that long, but in the meantime: happy reading everybody!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I hope you guys have a great time!!! I hope you take lots of pictures to share with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great trip. I'd love to go to Paris at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I was in Paris with my family a few weeks ago. (We're from the US so it's a bigger trip for us.) What a beautiful city. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a brilliant time! I'll have to try and persuade my parents to take a family day trip there sometime. After all, it's only a few hours across the Channel ;)

    ReplyDelete