Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Books I Feel Like Everybody Has Read But Me..



Time for another Top Ten Tuesday!!! Hosted by the other blog I participate in: The Broke and the Bookish. Head on over and join in on the fun!

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: this is not just a feeling, it's totally true. I am a shame to all of book blogging society.

2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: or maybe it's just that Sarah talks about it and I think "I NEED to read this" every time ;)

3. Divergent by Veronica Roth: it's even sitting on my shelf, being shiny. I have no excuse. And I've yet to read a negative review of it, everybody and their aunt seems to love it!

4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett: with all the hype going on, I'm not even sure I want to read it anymore... Did give it to my mom though, and she loved it, so I probably will read this in the end.

5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: also sitting on my shelf. SIGNED and sitting on my shelf. I NEED to read this one and see why everyone is wanting a Jace of their own :)

6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher: seriously, a LOT of people have read this book.

7. Matched by Ally Condie: I'm so behind on all the awesome YA books...

8. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins: and the cover looks so pretty!

9. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White: and the one for this one as well!!

10. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson: seriously, even people who aren't that into books have read this one.

This is my list of shame. Please stop throwing tomatoes and tell me what to bump up on my list!!

13 comments:

  1. Divergent is awesome and if you are at all interested in it you should read it. Anna and the French Kiss is pretty good. I have Delirium and Hex Hall on my shelf and haven't gotten to them yet. Good mix of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend The Help! Divergent is on my list too and one I will likely read soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Thirteen Reasons on a lot of lists today and although it is not on mine I still have not read it either even though I have it on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww :-) I'm glad I've got Outlander on your mind! I'm re-reading the 4th in the series (slowly cause of all the work) & I love it.

    City of Bones should have been on my list too! I even have the first book on my shelf, I just keep putting it off. Tsk tsk on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thirteen Reasons Why really is a great book, as is Anna and the French Kiss. I haven't read Divergent either. I'll just say it: It is quite alright to miss The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and the rest of the series. I'm still mad at myself for reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listened to Thirteeen Reasons Why on audiobook, and I have to agree with Sarah Reads Too Much...it's a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I need & want to read most of your list. Oh!!! The shame.

    Top Ten http://t.co/NPJUk2vl
    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divergent, without a question. I thought it was a FANTASTIC book. :)

    Anna and the French Kiss is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Divergent is a fantastic book, and I really enjoyed Paranormalcy as well! I hope you can get to them soon.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm here to make you feel better, because I've heard of every single title and have read none of them (yet?) either. Some of them I'm not sure I'll ever read, simply because they're not my genre (like Parnormalcy) but some are just a matter of getting 'round to reading them, like Thirteen Reasons Why.

    I heard Matched was disappointing, though. More than once, I heard that. I wouldn't sweat it if you don't get 'round to reading it. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I think I've read about half of these books! LOL

    That's weird! I'm usually the last hold out!

    Hex Hall and Parnormalcy are made of awesome! You should read them!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thirteen Reasons Why is pretty good. I wouldn't label it as a Must Read, but it's pretty insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of these were on my list, too! And I didn't put THE HELP on mine but I feel obliged to read it too; I've heard so many good things.

    I thought ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS was amazing. And LOLA is even better.

    ReplyDelete