Friday, June 22, 2012

Off for the weekend!


The picture above shows where I will be spending my weekend :) The boyfriend and I decided it was time to get away for a couple of days before I start my new job. I hope the weather-deities will be nice to us, and if not, I think we'll just go shopping ;)

I am kinda freaking out about not being able to read blogs/keep up on Twitter and everything, but yeah, that'll probably pass once I'm hanging out on the balcony of the appartment we're staying in with a nice glass of wine in my hand and something delicous to eat in the other ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend as well!!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and may the weather god's smile upon you two :D
    (here is raining and the prediction is a bit more rain :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lot of fun! It looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely - have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend and spend some amazing quality time with your boyfriend. Hope the weather will be fine and everything turns out just perfect.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and the boyfriend have a wonderful, relaxing time!!! Take pictures to share with us when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete