Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bout of Books read-a-thon 5.0 Goals!

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

From the Bout of Books blog:
"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
-From the Bout of Books 5.0 team"

So I had SO MUCH FUN in May with the Bout of Books read-a-thon! I also had a lot more time to participate then, but this will not stop me from trying my best this time around!
I'm working all week, except for Wednesday and the weekend, so I'm going to keep my goals casual and not stress myself out too much about it.

My goals:
-Read as much as I can given the 40 hours of work I do in 4 days.
-Participate in the chats when I can
-HAVE ALL THE FUN!

That's it.

Are you participating as well? Link me and I'll check out your goal post :)

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals. I'm working all week too so I can totally relate. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will have ALL THE FUN, too!! I was on a break in May and just didn't want anything to do with my books ... so I'm SO looking forward to this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be participating too. I hope you find something enjoyable to read :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great time. I can never do read-a-thons 'cause my family has no concept of respecting other people's time. When I was trying to read Harry Poter 7 they kept interrupting me so much it too me a day to read the book. *Shakes head*

    One day I'm going to be on a read-a-thon :D LOL

    anyway, this one sounds pretty fun and relaxed! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your simple no-stress goals :-) I hope you have a good week at work and have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also did the may readathon and I won the grand prize :) I will be doing a post about my winning custom made design this week :).
    I hope u enjoy this readathon just as much! I like how u have kept ur goals simple so that with you working so much u have more chance of meeting them because u r flexible.enjoy, have fun and happy reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 40 hours of work in 4 days well good luck for that and for the read a thon :).

    ReplyDelete