Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon is HERE AGAIN!! YAYYYYY!!!


I AM SO EXCITED!!! The Readathon is here again and it's AWESOME. And even though I'll have to go to a social event (one of the boyfriend's friends is having a birthday party, how inconsiderate right?), but I'm gonna try and pull through all night, so we'll see how that goes.

For the Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from the house we moved to a little over 6 months ago in Lent, Holland :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm basically just looking forward to reading some of the books I bought myself instead of review books, though I am excited about reading those as well.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have a ton of snacks, but I'm mostly looking forward to roasting marshmallows over a candle (I'm not sure if it's gonna work, but if it does, it's gonna be AWESOME).

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hi! :) I'm Daisy, I've been blogging for 5 years and have participated in the Readathon a bunch of times already and I always love doing it. I'm a GP in training (which is what Zoƫ Hart does in Hart of Dixie, but without any training for the specialty), currently working in a nursing home. I'm currently a bit obsessed with Hart of Dixie, am watching the whole series for the second time and ZADE! It really needs to happen. Also: my reading companion is a 6 months old tiny black kitten who is gonna be my biggest distraction probably.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm just gonna chill and read outside (cause I can, cause we have an outside now, which is exciting) and try to snack on some healthy things as well. I bought carrots and mango chunks and I'm gonna hydrate till I just can't hydrate no more.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the readathon! Knock 'em dead.

    I'm curious to hear if roasting marshmallows over a candle will work- I always just stick them in the microwave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Daisy yay you're joining in! You must post kitty pics sometime today :)

    And roasting marshmallows over a candle flame... I am intrigued! I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have a kitty companion for the readathon. Hope you have a fire extinguisher ready for the candle-toasted marshmallow. Just in case.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete